Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just Life

So another day today was the off day I did school work and went to church tonight thats about it. Yesterday we skated a indoor session just getting are feet loose with the floor because we have a meet Sunday actually at are home rink. So we didnt really do anything we worked on form we did straight away drills with form and just skated a lot of laps in the pace line just a mild pace and we were allowed to pass. We have practice tomorrow indoor and we will do passing drills and probley run through our races at a 60-75 percent pace. But I will let you guys know about that.

So another thing is I was searching the web today and if you guys dont know me I LOVE music and its my life. But I got on the webite about the rap artist from the P.A. its wizkhalifia.org and he is one of my faviorte rappers so I thought it was cool seeing his interviews and stuff but the one thing I did find out was he is the realest before he got big to now he hasnt changed at all. Thought that was cool thats how I want to be if I ever really "make it" in my world of speed skating. I want to be the guy that helps the kids at clinics the kid that signs autographs for hours and not have a problem. Just give back to the fans because there the reason you are where your at you can at least show something back in the thing you do.

And tonight at church was pretty dope. I played this game where which you spin around for 60 seconds an have to run across the room and touch this other kids hand and the winner gets bragging rights. So it was my turn to go and by the time I was done spening I have already fallen down twice but somehow I ended up getting across the room in 3 seconds. I won the contest it was pretty sweet haha not going to lie I am a competitor and I LOVE to win even if what was a race to the mail box haha.

So thats all I have today I will try very hard to post something soon and I want to do a video log so if you know how to do that let me know through www.twitter.com/MRice007 if you read my blog for this far i have to say thanks guys.