Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Meet.

So we had are first meet of the year today we went up to the rink last night to scrub the floor and I didnt get to bed till 12 and was at the rink at 4:30 but it was very fun actually and I announced the meet and everyone said I did a really good job and I am going to do it for all the NTF League Meets . It was at our home rink so that was an advantge but I mean its not that much of an advantge I won the Junior Men divison and fooled around in Senior got dqed twice and still got 4th overall hahaha. But then we had are 50 lap open it was a pretty good field with a lot of up coming talent I guess you could say that I ended up skating very strong and ended up winning the open as well. I skated good when I wanted too haha. But then after practice we went to Hooters to get some grub then have a two hour hill session with Taylor, Will Moreales, and Blakelee Pittman. It was pretty rough but rough makes champions in my eyes but we got done after are two hour session and then we went to go roll around at session haha. Pretty skateful day to say the least but now Im dead beat tired so Im going to eat some left over wings and get some sleep goodnight yall