Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Life...

So I'm going to blog a lot and about everything life, music, skating, my life pretty much everyone says I have a crazy life time to blog about it. My names Matthew Rice im seventeen years young I got a nineteen yer old brother eleven year old sister I'm sponsored in inline speed skating. I wear skinnies vans snapbacks and i like vnecks and plaid shirts. I've changed a lot since I was younger I think its the world against me some times actually most of the time. I train in the GA four days of the week for skating. I will be famous and if your not like straight forward people the red x box is at the top right of you screen. i tweet hit me up on that ill get back to you MRice007. I live through music mostly Wiz, Samuel Adams, Cudi, Diggy, and Wale. I have a retro style to me im seventeen going on twenty seven I feel like. Im homeschooled due to my traveling life. Thats it for now Ill be back later.
Hit it up