Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stressed

So lately I have been super stressed out about school and not training enough. We have Nationals in a little over a month and if you know me all I do is really train outside so I'm in good outdoor shape but my indoor rink is 2.5 hours away. So that truly does suck I cant get enough indoor time at this time in my life and Nationals so happens to be an indoor event. I stayed up at my indoor rink for a little bit over a month before regional's and I skated pretty good. But in reality I cant just stay up there all summer because I have summer classes. So I have to balance school and skating and its super hard. I thought I could do it and each night I have second guesses I try and train as much as I can on my skates but when it is 100* and above on a regular base right now in Florida. Its hella hard but I will figure it out I know school becomes first before my skates so I need to focus on that right now because that's what is important. Thanks for letting e vent tonight guys more blogs to come and better blogs to come I promise.
Matt Rice