Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back on the Grind

So regionals was last weekend the day I had to skate Jimmy Blair handed me the boots he made for me and he and I talked for a minute or about twenty. We both decided I should wear them because my other boots had cracked carbon. I went out for warm ups and first I was all over the place but as soon as I settled down I skated good. for you to put on a boot for the first time and skate it at regionals and place second. I think all credit goes to a great boot maker in Jimmy Blair.

In other thoughts I just got back in from skating outdoors it was hot and brutal. Im using my Pinnacles for my first time outdoors. And for me its a lot mental knowing how far I can lean on the boots and all the good stuff. But the boots were very responsive I know its going to take me more time to fully 100% get use to them but for the time being I am very impressed and glad I have these boots.